Date: 1-2 February 2024
Location: Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, Bangkok, Thailand
The Bangkok conference will feature a series of panels and keynote presentations that are in the center stage of expert discussions these days. The topics identified to form the core of the conference include:
- Reshaping the Thai Capital Market towards Sustainable Growth
- Current landscape of the Southeast Asian Markets and the regional cooperation initiatives
- Impact of global volatility on local and regional markets
- Role of Agricultural and Commodities markets as aggregation hubs
- Carbon Markets
- Artificial Intelligence unleashed
- Are legacy technologies becoming a financial burden? Can they co-exist with new technologies?
- Clearing: Latest trends
Our Chairman & CEO Hirander Misra has been invited to moderate Panel 3: “Understanding the impact of the volatile global environment on regional and national markets” and to feature as a speaker on Panel 4: “The Growing Carbon and Environmental Sector. How it applies to regional and national markets”.